NYC Government Publication
Public School 48 (now P75Q at P.S. 48, The Robert E. Peary School
Downloadable ContentDownload PDF
Designed in 1932 by Walter C. Martin, Superintendent of School Buildings for the New York City Board of Education, Public School 48 was the first school constructed using Martin’s “P” plan and is a fine example and early use of the Art Deco style applied to a community elementary school.