The Park Terrace West - West 271th Street Historic District is a significant enclave of residential architecture with a special character unusual in Manhattan, consisting of freestanding and semi-detached Tudor Revival and Colonial Revival Style houses designed between 1920 and 1935.
Designation report for 830 Broadway a Renaissance Revival-style store-and-loft building by Cleverdon & Putzel (1897-98) representative of the large-scale commercial development that transformed Broadway south of Union Square at the end of the 19th century.
Designation report for National Society of Colonial Dames in the State of New York Headquarters a four-story Georgian Revival-style clubhouse and museum designed in 1929 by Richard Henry Dana, Jr. and opened in 1930.
Designation report for First Hungarian Reformed Church of New York City built in 1915-16. It served as an important community and political center in the "Little Hungary" neighborhood of Yorkville. The design by prominent architect Emery Roth combines Secessionist and Craftsman details.
Designation report for the Roosevelt Building, 841 Broadway, a transitional Romanesque Revival/Renaissance Revival-style building built in 1893-94 and designed by Stephen Decatur Hatch. It is a significant example of the high-rise commercial development along Broadway in the late 19th century.