3) Presentation, Public Comment and Vote – Public Meeting Frequency Resolution
4) Department of Correction’s Variance Requests on 1-11(e)(1)(i) (Correspondence/Mail) & 1-12(a) (Packages)
a. Public Comment
b. Department of Correction Presentation - Correspondence
c. Committee on Mail and Packages Rec
3) Public Comment on DOC Variance Request
4) Presentation and Votes on DOC Limited Variance Request–Minimum Standard 1-09(c)(1)(i) (visiting during holiday)
5) Department of Correction Commissioner Updates
a. Nunez Action Plan Update
b. Description of Plans to Reduce Violence, including GRVC
b. Outstanding Requests and Questions from Previous Meetings
c. EEOs and Minimum Standards
a. Action Plan Update – Description of Plans to Reduce Violence, including GRVC
b. Public Comment Period on DOC Plan for Violence Reduction and GRVC
c. Staff Absenteeism and Discipline Nu
June 2022 BOC Public Meeting Agenda:
1) Approval of Minutes of May 10, 2022 Meeting
2) Board of Correction Updates
3) Presentation, Public Comment and Vote – Discussion of Open Meetings Law Resolution
4) Department of Correction Presentation on RMAS Progress
HRA's Office of Civil Justice hearing transcript for November 15, 2018 on access to legal services for covered individuals in covered proceedings in housing court. Annual NYC Council hearing held to receive recommendations and feedback.
Mayor Bill de Blasio hosted a town hall with Council Member Peter Koo for residents of the 20th Council District, encompassing the neighborhoods of Downtown Flushing, Murray Hill and Queensborough Hill.
Mayor de Blasio made a live appearance on Hot 97 to discuss his recent debate against two Republican opponents, where much of the discussion surrounded the recent terrorist attack that happened in the city 3 days prior.
Mayer de Blasio along with several other US mayor submitted an amicus brief to the US Supreme Court on the case Masterpiece Cakeshop, Ltd. v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission, urging the court to rule against the cakeshop's wish to refuse service to the couple on account of their queerness.