Designation report for 137 West 71st Street the most significant surviving building in the United States associated with the celebrated novelist, essayist, poet, and civil rights advocate James Baldwin.
Designation report for 207 St.Paul's Avenue, the primary residence from 1972 to 1987 of Audre Lorde, the celebrated African-American writer, educator, Poet Laureate of New York, and outspoken advocate for feminism and LGBT rights.
Designation report for The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center which serves the LGBT community through political action, social, and health and wellness programs. It has been housed in the former school at 208 West 13th Street since 1984.
Designation Report for the Sunset Park 50th Street Historic District which consists of two cohesive rows of remarkably well-preserved brownstone houses between Fourth and Fifth Avenues that represent the turn-of-the-century development of Sunset Park
Designation report for the Central Sunset Park Historic District a remarkably cohesive and well-preserved collection of 140 Renaissance Revival-style row houses built between 1897 and 1907 that represent Sunset Park's development at the turn of the 20th century.
Designation report for the Sunset Park South Historic District which represents the largest collection of well-preserved row houses in the Sunset Park neighborhood that recall Sunset Park's originals and history as a middle-class community.
Designation report for the Sunset Park North Historic District which consists of well-preserved early 20th century row houses and flats, buildings that recall the neighborhood's transformation into a working- and middle-class community.
Designation report for 830 Broadway a Renaissance Revival-style store-and-loft building by Cleverdon & Putzel (1897-98) representative of the large-scale commercial development that transformed Broadway south of Union Square at the end of the 19th century.
Designation report for National Society of Colonial Dames in the State of New York Headquarters a four-story Georgian Revival-style clubhouse and museum designed in 1929 by Richard Henry Dana, Jr. and opened in 1930.
Designation report for First Hungarian Reformed Church of New York City built in 1915-16. It served as an important community and political center in the "Little Hungary" neighborhood of Yorkville. The design by prominent architect Emery Roth combines Secessionist and Craftsman details.