Landmark Preservation Commission - FY 2021- Q2- EEO Plan implementation- description and training report.
Period- November, December 2020, January 2021.
Progress on EEO Plan implementation during second quarter.
Training- Graph showing training completed during second quarter.
EEO personnel report.
Framing East 25th Street between Clarendon Road and Avenue D in Brooklyn’s Flatbush neighborhood, the East 25th Street Historic District is a remarkably cohesive and intact group of row houses built by a single developer, the Henry Meyer Building Company, in the Renaissance Revival style.
Monumental orphanage building designed by George H Streeton in the Renaissance Revival and Beaux-Arts styles for the Sisters of Mercy, the 1899 Angel Guardian Home symbolizes the importance of religious social services in the Progressive Era and is prominent within the neighborhood of Dyker Heights.
Designed in 1932 by Walter C. Martin, Superintendent of School Buildings for the New
York City Board of Education, Public School 48 was the first school constructed using
Martin’s “P” plan and is a fine example and early use of the Art Deco style applied to a
community elementary school.