Detailed report on activities pertinent to the market, including listing of names and addresses of all conducting business in the market, acts of physical violence, all threats of such to person and/or property, referrals to prosecutions and results of same.
To all licensees and registrants: On Sunday, November 5, 2023, New York City will host its annual NYC Marathon and Family Reunion event. See below for a list of roadways that will be temporarily closed by the NYC Police Department for the event.
Reminders and Requests:
● Please fill out all identifying information on lines 8, 12 and 13.
● Please do not input information in Pink-shaded cells.
● Enter quarterly training completions in Columns B, C, D, E for Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4, respectively.
● Do not change the formatting and layout of the
To all licensees and registrants: This notice is to inform you of October street closures that may impact trade waste collection and routes. You may also sign up to receive regular email alerts from NYC Department of Transportation (DOT) regarding upcoming traffic advisories and street closures.
To all BIC licensees: On a quarterly basis, you must submit to the Commission a customer register that includes all customers located in New York City.
- Customer data for July 1, 2023 through September 30, 2023 is due by October 31, 2023.
BIC Agenda Items
• Upcoming Rate Cap Hearing
o BIC will hold a virtual hearing on the maximum rate that may be charged by licensees for the collection, removal, disposal, or recycling of trade waste on October 11, 2023 at 11:00am.
• Safe Operations
The New York City Business Integrity Commission will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. The subject of the public hearing will be the maximum rate that may be charged by licensees for the collection, removal, disposal, or recycling of trade waste.
Dear Licensees and Class 1 Registrants: You are reminded to complete the Department of Sanitation's ("DSNY") Solid Waste and Recycling Semi-Annual
Reports for 2022, which were due on June 30, 2023 and are now past due.
School is back in session! Operate safely during trade waste collection.
- Do not speed. The speed limit in most school zones during school times or when children are present is 25 miles per hour.
- Adhere to designated truck routes.